What we do?
At BarrierBreak, we provide onshore dedicated accessibility teams for businesses of all sizes. If you don’t want to hire directly but would like contractors who are experienced in accessibility, then explore this model.
We provide onshore accessibility teams who can work with your teams and / or are the connect with the offshore dedicated accessibility team.
We help you to hire the correct candidate or the role. We can support in hiring:
- Accessibility Subject Matter Experts
- Accessibility Project Managers
- Accessibility Product Managers
- Inclusive Design Experts
- Accessibility Trainers
Why Onshore Dedicated Accessibility Team
- Manage Headcount – If you are unable to hire directly and would like to manage your headcount, then we provide contractors who can support your accessibility needs.
- Global Teams – Want people in your time zone, then this is one of the ways. We can help you recruit people globally.
- Onshore + Offshore model – If you are looking to build cost efficiencies and seamless intergration with onshore and offshore working with your in-house accessibility teams, then get in touch with our Accessibility Consultant today
Onshore Accessibility Dedicated Team Model
Facilitating easy collaboration with the in-house teamBarrierBreak is an accessibility testing & consulting company in India and works with clients in the US, UK, European, Canadian & Middle Eastern markets to integrate accessibility into the development life cycle. We provide digital accessibility services that ensure your products and services comply to Section 508, ADA and conform to WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 standards.
200,000 Accessibility Testing - Hours Yearly
4 million+Documents Remediated
Why work with us?Expertise in Section 508, WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1 and ADA standards providing customized accessibility solutions as per your organizational needs.
- Accessibility audit firm built and evolved in understanding the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Cost Effective and reliable source to implement accessibility guidelines across digital solutions.
- Accessibility professionals team that works closely with your project team.
- Accessibility testing and audit service to assist you at every phase of your product life cycle.