What we do?
Offshore AccessibilityBarrierBreak provides dedicated offshore accessibility teams that helps organizations to be agile and adapt to the ever-changing accessibility needs.
We build an accessibility team based on your accessibility requirements. Our teams work with your product teams, development teams, vendors and customers and performs accessibility audit and testing in a variety of situations. The composition of the team includes accessibility experts and native assistive technology like screen reader users.
How does Offshore Dedicated Accessibility Team support?Extend your Accessibility team by having an Offshore Dedicated Accessibility Team. They support you in delivering on your accessibility needs by:
- Conducting accessibility audits
- Perform Regression Testing
- Conduct Design Reviews
- Liaison with product / development teams to triage bugs
- Create or update VPATs & ACRs
- And so much more
Why Offshore Dedicated Accessibility Teams?
- Understanding of Accessibility – At BarrierBreak, accessibility is our priority and key focus area. As more companies are recognizing the importance of accessibility, we are confident that our team has the skills and experience to meet this demand. We are committed to creating products that are accessible to everyone and to help our clients create a more inclusive world.
- Access to talented teams – We believe in working with people who have experienced the impact of accessibility and 50% of our accessibility testing team includes people with disabilities. By partnering with us, you get access to a team of highly skilled and experienced accessibility professionals. You can get access to the best talent and resources for your project.
- Expertise in Global Accessibility Standards – The dedicated offshore accessibility team consists of experienced accessibility professionals’ consultants who are recognized experts in Section 508, WCAG 2.0, 2.1, and ADA compliance.
- Ability to Scale the team – The effectiveness of our offshore development team is due to the various areas in which we have established ourselves. Not only do we have the ability to scale up or down as our clients' needs change - but we are also able to work with them on an as-needed basis.
- Access to technology – Our accessibility lab has the latest assistive technology, and a wide variety of devices across various operating systems, providing the flexibility to provide many environments for testing
Offshore Dedicated Accessibility Team Model
Access to a great talent pool to scale as per your needsBarrierBreak is an accessibility testing & consulting company in India and works with clients in the US, UK, European, Canadian & Middle Eastern markets to integrate accessibility into the development life cycle. We provide digital accessibility services that ensure your products and services comply to Section 508, ADA and conform to WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 standards.We offer our offshore accessibility services on the team-based model to meet your business goals.
200,000 Accessibility Testing - Hours Yearly
4 million+Documents Remediated
Why work with us?
The leaders in offshore accessibility testing & consulting, with the ability to build custom services for small business to fortune 500 companies.
- Accessibility solutions built and evolved in understanding the needs of persons with disabilities
- Cost Effective and reliable source to implement accessibility guidelines across your products and services
- The right choice of accessibility vendor that delivers accurate accessibility audits & reviews
- Expertise in Section 508, ADA, WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1
- Offshore accessibility services with the ability to scale up and down as per your needs