What we do?
EN 301 549 Testing SolutionsA comprehensive expertise to ensure that your product & services are EN 301 549 compliant.
The Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies has been transposed into national law in all EU member states. The directive references the incorporation of the EN 301 549 Standard which sets out the accessibility requirements suitable for public procurement of ICT products and services in Europe.
EN 301 549 Standard which was published 4 years ago, is the first ever European standard for digital accessibility. The chapters in the standard refer to W3C recommended WCAG 2.0, Level AA. The directive requires all the state, regional, local authorities and public sector bodies to ensure their websites and mobile applications are accessible by making them ‘perceivable, operable, understandable and robust’. (4 principles of accessibility)
At BarrierBreak, we have a team of accessibility experts who are well versed with WCAG testing and Section 508 Testing. We understand EN 301 549 requirements and also possess the technical knowledge to assist you in making your products and services EN 301 549 compliant.
Our testing team works closely with you to analyze and prioritize the findings that helps you meet the organizations accessibility requirements.
- Evaluate your product and check for accessibility vulnerability by a team of accessibility experts specializing in WCAG 2.0 and EN 301 549 Testing.
- Test your product or service for its compatibility with assistive technology by a team of people with disabilities using various types of assistive technology.
- Provide you a comprehensive report addressing the accessibility issues and the changes that needs to be implemented to help you make your product and service usable to people with disabilities as well as meet the EN 301 549 compliance.
EN 301 549 Testing
Cost-effective solutions to ensure that your products and services comply to the EN 301 549 standard
Whether you have a product or a service, our EN 301 549 Testing service can help you reach a larger audience, mitigate risks and meet the accessibility standards. BarrierBreak works with clients in the US, UK, European, Canadian & Middle Eastern markets to integrate accessibility into the development life cycle. Our accessibility testing service provides you support to ensure accessibility integration into your products and meet the accessibility legal requirements such as Section 508, WCAG 2.0 & 2.1, ADA, EN 301 549 standards and guidelines.
200,000 Accessibility Testing - Hours Yearly
4 million+Documents Remediated
Why work with us?
EN 301 549 Compliant Testing solutions - Guaranteeing accessibility and usability for all.
- Built and evolved in the understanding of the Directive of the European Parliament on digital accessibility.
- Team comprising of accessibility experts including people with disabilities.
- Receive a detailed report of accessibility vulnerability.
- Suggest an overall accessibility strategy for achieving EN 301 549 compliance