People First Approach
Accessibility - People First Approach
BarrierBreak’s People First approach includes people with disabilities as a part of our accessibility testing process. Every team consists of people with disabilities that are trained accessibility testers and specialists.
Our accessibility testing team consists of Accessibility Professionals who are certified including holding IAAP Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC), Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS), Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA), & DHS Trusted Tester certification.
BarrierBreak is an accessibility testing and consulting company based in India that believes that technology creates a limitless future for people with disabilities by providing accessible solutions to build inclusion. Accessibility is a priority, and we have dedicated teams that work for our customers and help them implement accessibility. Our model provides the benefit of offshoring by lowering costs but ensuring high level of quality.
So reach out to us, and we can support you with providing teams that include people with disabilities. Accessibility is in our DNA, and as our customer, you can also benefit from the People First approach in your projects.
- Excellent understanding of accessibility and needs of people with disabilities.
- Flexibility & Limitations of Device, Browser and Technology
- Laws and legal requirements across the globe
- Accessibility testing team comprises of vast knowledge of technologies
- Assistive Technology Lab with range of technology across disabilities
- Go beyond compliance by having access to a team of accessibility experts and assistive technology testers
- Be able to increase or decrease team size based on capabilities needed
- To upgrade skills based on business needs
Comprehensive accessibility testing solutions ensuring compatibility with accessible standards and guidelines
BarrierBreak works with clients in the US, UK, European, Canadian & Middle Eastern markets to integrate accessibility into the development life cycle and thus ensure that the products and services comply to Section 508 guidelines and conform to ADA, WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1 and WCAG 2.2 standards. The BarrierBreak Methodology helps you to ensure that you meet accessibility requirements and supports you through the product development life cycle with a cost-effective solution.
200,000Accessibility Testing Hours Yearly
250+Team - Accessibility Experts
4 million +Document Remediated
Why work with us?
People that know accessibility, live and breathe accessibility and can assist your internal teams to think accessibility first
- Built and evolved in understanding the needs of persons with disabilities
- Teams that work as extensions of your own accessibility team
- Integrated model to deliver accessibility solutions
- Compliance with Section 508 and conformance to ADA, WCAG 2.0, WCAG 2.1 and WCAG 2.2 accessibility standards and guidelines