No matter what is the level of your accessibility commitment as an organization, our accessibility consulting service can help transform and achieve sustainable results.
Industry experts and your trusted resource for accessibility consulting.
Accessibility Consulting Services
With more than a decade of experience, BarrierBreak’s accessibility team have designed a comprehensive range of accessibility consulting solutions to address your organizations various ongoing accessibility requirements. We help you think accessibility first and build accessibility features and support into your products ensuring that you comply to Section 508 guidelines and conform to ADA, WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 standards.
Whether you have a product or a service, implementing accessibility in your solutions can help you reach a larger audience. At BarrierBreak, our team of accessibility consultants perform an accessibility audit and help you mitigate risks and meet compliance. We assist organizations to recognize that accessibility needs to come at the start, and not be an afterthought.
Our accessibility consulting team provides one time or on-going accessibility support to ensure accessibility integration into your organization and get the edge over your competitors by embedding accessibility into the product.
- Develop a top-down strategy on how to move your organization to think Accessibility first
- Engage in dialogues with senior leadership
- Review the accessibility vision of your organization
- Create roadmaps across different areas in the organization
- Optimum review of your plans to help you add accessibility to your processes
- Review current state and prepare a gap analysis
- Provide cost effective and reliable action plan
- Provide recommendations on how to bring accessibility at each step
- Expert evaluation by a team of accessibility experts which includes people with disabilities
- Assessment aligned to the accessibility vision of your organization
- Comprehensive report addressing the accessibility issues
- Report on changes to be made to integrate accessibility across the organization
- Extend technical assistance to your teams to support them in implementing accessibility in your products or services
- Guide you through the accessibility implementation process
- Assist the team to think of how to implement accessibility
- Be a sounding board for continuous improvement
Get accessibility right the first time
BarrierBreak works with clients in the US, UK, European, Canadian & Middle Eastern markets to integrate accessibility into the development life cycle and thus ensure that the products and services comply to Section 508 guidelines and conform to ADA, WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 standards. The BarrierBreak Methodology helps you to ensure that you meet accessibility requirements and supports you through the product development life cycle with a cost-effective solution.
200,000 Hours Yearly
Why work with us?
Helping you integrate accessibility in your organization with flexible accessibility consulting solutions.
Built and evolved in understanding the needs of persons with disabilities
Implement accessibility guidelines across products and services
Ensure an increase in your customer reach
Compliance with Section 508 and conformance to ADA, WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards and guidelines