BarrierBreak is the leader in offshore Digital Accessibility testing and consulting based in India, founded in the year 2004 with a strong belief that that technology can empower people with disabilities and elderly to live independently.
Accessibility - The New Cool
Working towards inclusion by creating awareness and making technology accessible.
Think Accessibility - Think BarrierBreak
BarrierBreak was founded on three basic principles – technology, hiring people with disabilities and a for-profit model.
Our Vision: Creating an inclusive society, a society where equal opportunity is provided, ease of access to employment, education, social life, and encouraging independent living for all.
Our Values: We believe in I3ON
- We are Inclusive
- We are Innovative
- We act with Integrity
- We promote Ownership
- We Nurture our employees and stakeholders
Creating a limitless future
- People that know accessibility - A team of experts that live and breathe accessibility to assist your teams to think accessibility.
- Process Integration is key - We help you decide how to add accessibility to your existing processes and recommend how to bring accessibility at each step of the way.
- Product that is accessible - Build accessibility features and support into your products and get the edge over your competitors.
- Pricing that is reasonable - We help you meet your accessibility requirements and support you through the product development life cycle with a cost effective solution.
Meet the Senior Team
BarrierBreak team is headed by a group of senior management team to whom we owe our global reputation. The senior team are outstanding in their respective fields and are committed towards excellence and organizational development.
Awards & Recognition
We are honored to be recognized for our success in the accessibility industry and look forward to continue our efforts towards creating an inclusive society.
NCPEDP – Mindtree Awards 2017
Role Model Companies / NGO / Institutions
Ascent Awards 2017
Business Innovation of the Year
Indian ISV Awards 2016
Best Application for Special Needs People
NCPEDP-Mphasis UD Awards 2016
Exemplary & innovative work in accessibility
IDA Awards 2013
Accessibility and Assistive Technology in Education
Standards we meet
These third party certifications reveal our commitment towards providing the best services to our customers and our on going efforts in accessibility & innovation.
W3C, IAAP & Daisy forum of India.
Sedex Global – Social Audit
We follow and promote ethical and responsible business.